Thursday, January 17, 2013

Top 5 Upcoming 3d Ps3 Games - Entertainment - Video Games

3-d has undoubtedly created a splash in the playstation video gaming market place, however we are even more enthusiastic about the 3d Playstation 3 releases planned for this year. Here is my Top Five 3d Playstation 3 video games I want to to get my hands on

1. SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals (Release Date: 4/19/11)

If you are a playstation3 gamer, you need to be ecstatic about SOCOM 4. I have consistently enjoyed the SOCOM series and I know there is a great deal of loyal followers out there. I expect the 3-d effects to be done well for this game as it is PS3's original FPS.

2. Killzone 3 (Date of Release: 2/22/11)

I have certainly not been a huge Killzone 3 supporter, however the 3-d reviews of this video game have been great so far. First Person Shooters in 3-d are getting me most intrigued with 3D because I believe that this video game genre has the most to gain from quality 3d visuals. If you're searching for a quality 3-d Ps3 video game, pick up Killzone 3 when it releases.

3. MLB 11: The Show (Release: March 8th, 2011)

From the moment the MLB Show series was released, it's become the the best MLB simulation game. We're excited about MLB 11 "The Show" because of the features of 3-d graphics and batting simulation. Consider how more realistic it will be in 3-d, standing in the batters box as you deal with fast balls and searching to get a hanging breaking ball to smash. I expect MLB 11: The Show to be a top quality game and the 3-d visuals to be a good bonus.

4. Mortal Kombat 9 (Release: April 19th, 2011)

No matter what, Mortal Kombat will forever hold a special spot in my heart. I've always really enjoyed fighting games and Mortal Kombat has been in existence for a Very long time (this will be the 9th release!). Its difficult to imagine that I played Mortal Kombat 2 on the GameBoy and now I am gearing up to play it with 3d graphics!

5. Crysis 2 (Release Date: March 22nd, 2011)

Like the Killzone series, I'm not really a huge Crysis enthusiast but this video game is receiving great 3d critical reviews as well. Cytek, the maker of Crysis 2, began developing this video game over two years ago with 3-d graphics. Apparently, James Cameron (Director of Avatar) saw the game and was very impressed. Hopefully the gameplay of Crysis 2 will match the spectacular 3d graphics.

Alright, you have my Top 5" and now its your opportunity to comment. What 3d Ps3 video game titles have you experienced? Which ones are you looking forward to?





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment